BioTech_May06
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BioTech_May06

Forum for lecturers and students to post Announcements, upload their photo, video clips, games and chat room .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why The Animal Forest ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richard12
Mod
Mod
richard12

Male Number of posts : 51
Email Address : richard_12501@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Why The Animal Forest ?? Empty
PostSubject: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 pm

~ After i take the Cell and Tissue Culture (CTC) course, i start to realize that, most of the drugs, chemical, cosmetics and vaccine production factories are still using animal testing out there. Thus, there are a lot of animals being killed each year for the research purposes. Then ,suddenly there is one funny thought that came across my mind. In order to produce a live and yet attenuated bacterial or viral vaccine, the pathogen cells or viral need to be first induce mutated but during the induction of mutation for the production of live, attenuated vaccine, human error somehow occurred and the mutated pathogens are accidentally injected into the animals which were supposed to produce monoclonal Antibody. Laughing..Laughing... guess what will those animal will looks like ?

These are the possibility,

They look like this before injection Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon1610 and they become this after injection Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon0910 and the same viral or pathogen was use to carry out in different animal.

Therefore,these will be the consequences or what we will have in future. A bird which look like this Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon9410 , a giraffe which look like this in the ZOO Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon1611 , a dog at home which look like this Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon8910, cat that look like this at home Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon4110 and u will definitely do not wish to see this in your bathroom early in the morning Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon8210. The most scary thing is the person who sit next to you in exam hall is Why The Animal Forest ?? Pengui10 and i'm sure you will feel like Why The Animal Forest ?? Yct6410 .

In short, what I am trying to tell is, reduce animal trial or testing, save the animals, greens and mother nature. We do not wish our next generation or our grand children to see this at zoo, at home and a world without greens.

Finally, think before you act because they are hidden somewhere and Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon1010 at us.

Ha..Ha.. Of course we will not know what will happen in future and i'm a bit exaggerate too. ~ Thanks.

Therefore, this is the reason why i choose " The Animal Forest ", because i want to encourage more people to safe the earth, greens and the animal. Thank you !! thank you !!

** Special credits given to Yin Yin for helping me to edit the contents **

Last edited by richard12 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/welovesomething/Richard/index_1.html
jonjon87
Mod
Mod
jonjon87

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Thats the kind of dog i want weh~
Back to top Go down
http://saikurisuto.blogspot.com
chin_hong
Active Members
Active Members

Male Number of posts : 7
Email Address : ch9999lee@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm

eh i hope all the "transformed" animals up there can occur in real life lol...
Back to top Go down
Yin Yin
Mods.
Mods.

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 am

Lol...I want that dog too...Can help me wash toilet. And rats can become so hygienic until brushing its own teeth is not bad too.
Back to top Go down
Yin Yin
Mods.
Mods.

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 am

Thanks for the credits, Richard.
U hv to belanja me ..haha
JK la
Back to top Go down
richard12
Mod
Mod
richard12

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 am

Why The Animal Forest ?? Goody10Thank you, Yin Yin once again. Why The Animal Forest ?? Yeppy10
Back to top Go down
Yin Yin
Mods.
Mods.

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:30 am

No problem.
I donno u r so serious until really using it actually.
Anyway..don be so hak hei
Tata
Back to top Go down
richard12
Mod
Mod
richard12

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 am

Well, this is a song lyrics which encourage people to save the earth before it is too late by 徐佳莹 and 李伯恩 . The lyrics is kinda meaningful but it is in Chinese. Sorry ya, i'm not really good in translating language. He...He... ( I guess only Internet Explorer can view this player)

歌词:
词/曲:徐佳莹/李伯恩

徐:是谁给你这张脸

李:美得让我看不见

徐:风轻叹在我耳边

李:抚平了多少缺陷

(指地球的生命来源、表层原始的地壳变动以及风化作用)

徐:谁又心疼你流泪

李:从未融化的冰点

徐:模糊大地的边缘

(眼泪以及冰点隐喻冰山融化
土地与冰山同样都以固体的形式存在 而大地的边缘即是水
而冰山融化变成液态的水便模糊了边界)

合:看海与天的暧昧

合:淹没了这个世界 无力改变

徐:我爱你怎麼会太晚才发现 曾经我们拥有美好的夏天

合:时间不会再给我多一次机会 向这片蓝天说抱歉

(暧昧即两人距离渐渐拉近
而海平面上升使得天与海的距离也拉近了
而现在没有美好的夏天 可能是因为温室效应实在太热了 XD
向蓝天说抱歉这边 也可能是因为人类的过度消费造成臭氧层的破洞
破坏了原有的蓝天)

合:看海与天的暧昧

合:淹没了这个世界 无力改变

徐:我爱你怎麼会太晚才发现 曾经我们拥有美好的夏天

合:时间不会再给我多一次机会 向这片蓝天说抱歉

徐:说抱歉

李:Goodbye to my earth

* special thanks and credits given for Faan.Y for the contents*
Back to top Go down
Stephen_Tai
Active Members
Active Members

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 am

this song damn nice... believe me....
but i cant imagine tat...
richard, u still so free to watch taiwan superstar contest? no need to do ur ctc lab report and prepare for finals?
hahahahaha ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why The Animal Forest ??   Why The Animal Forest ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why The Animal Forest ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioTech_May06 :: Welcome aboard to BIOTech_May06 " The animal forest Tour"-
Jump to: